Do you travel a lot on business and prefer to move in comfort? Then you definitely need a car. However, there are situations when for some reason you cannot use your own car or you simply do not have your own car. This problem can be solved in the following ways:
- use public transport;
- take a taxi;
- rent a car.
In our opinion, the only advantage of public transport is its low cost. It is usually used by schoolchildren, students or pensioners. But if you need to have time to take your child to school, and then make several business trips and even stop by on the way to the hypermarket, this option will definitely not work. It remains to choose either a taxi or a car for rent. What is better anyway?
Question: what is more profitable and more convenient – a taxi or a rented car? Consider the pros and cons of both services.
Why is car rental the perfect option for you?
If you want to manage your time on your own and move freely around the city, renting a car without a driver is suitable. Whatever country you are in, you can easily find a car rental service. Of course, Dubai has reached the highest heights in terms of service level, so you can opt for car leasing in Dubai and rent a vehicle from a huge variety of options.
This service includes premium cars like Ferrari, and Lamborghini, exotic supercars with incredible tuning, and SUVs and you can also rent an economy-class car like Kia or Ford.
What are the benefits of the service?
- vehicle selection. Whether you prefer business-class cars, love a particular brand, or carefully choose a model based on its speed characteristics, the company will help you find the perfect option.
- financial benefit. Pay a fixed amount and use the car unlimited. Taxi per day will cost more.
- the freedom of action. Make as many stops as needed. You do not have to carefully plan the route and wait for the car.
- security confidence. The car is being serviced before getting to the client, insurance is included in the rental agreement.
The only nuance of renting is that you also pay for gasoline.
Suggestion: 9 Best Sedans That Are Good In Snow
When is the best time to rent a car?
- for a weekend trip to nature, if your car is not adapted to off-road;
- to meet business partners or important guests at the airport or train station;
- for a trip of a large company or providing transport at an event;
- to travel to the sights of another city or country.
When is it convenient to use a taxi?
Taxi does not require:
- monitor the condition of the vehicle. No need to worry about timely refueling, oil level, first aid kit in the glove compartment. The driver is responsible for the car;
- develop a route. The taxi driver will independently pave the best route, try to avoid traffic jams and blocked sections of the road;
- look for public transport. The taxi will pick up from the specified place and deliver to the desired address.
This is a great option if you don’t have a driver’s license or don’t have enough experience to rent a car.
However, the service has disadvantages:
- expectation. The driver may be delayed, get stuck in a traffic jam, or not find a way to drive up;
- low adaptability. Taxi does not adapt well to route changes;
- high prices. It is better to use the service for trips up to 10 kilometers. The counter takes into account waiting, idle time in traffic jams, and customer delay.
- you can’t choose the make of the car – in some companies only the comfort level is available. Remember that there is a culture of tipping in taxis, which drives up the financial cost.
Renting a car is an excellent choice for those who prefer to manage their budget and time wisely. Using a taxi is more profitable if you do not need to travel long distances. Choose the option that suits you.