When it comes to affordable luxury cars, Lexus is a name that no one can miss. The company has many models line up for debut.
However, we are eagerly waiting for the 2022 Lexus NX car release. On 11 June 2021, 2022 Lexus NX made the much-awaited debut.
This outstanding luxury is a redesigned model for its predecessors and can be an ideal ride for you and your family.
To make sure you know what does the Lexus NX 2022 holds, we have a complete description prepared for you..
Outline – 2022 Lexus NX First Look
Being called outdated for quite some time, Lexus has pulled up its game in the luxury subcompact car category by releasing its much-awaited model for 2022.
NX is the second-best SUV model of Lexus after RX which makes us completely understand the company’s attention towards the former.
The first look of 2022 Lexus NX Car tells us how this newly redesigned model is better than its predecessors. This new model is home to high-end styling that features LED headlamps along with windshields that have more aggressive rakes.
Although the 2022 Lexus NX has a similar chassis and powertrains as that of Toyota RAV4, it more likely to be described as a crossover that is slightly wider and taller than the other similar models of the brand.
Offered Versions Lexus NX 2022
New 2022 Lexus NX is most likely to be offered in three different versions, namely,
New Lexus NX 2022 – Compact Sport Car
Lexus NX first debuted in 2015. This compact sport utility vehicle has been released by the company since then.
The vehicle is highly liked by the consumers. For 2022 the vehicle is being completely redesigned.
Most Popular For You
- 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Reviews, Specification & Price – Production Starts?
- 2022 Toyota Camry Sedan Reviews, Prices & Specification – Release Date
- Top Car Brands That Start With The Letter B – Cars That Start With B
- 2021 Subaru Forester vs Nissan Rogue – Find Out Which 2021 SUV Is Better?
With the photos and information provided by the Lexus so far, one can easily assume that the 2022 Lexus NX exterior is similar to that of the one released in 2021. Thus, it is safe to assume the major changes are done in the insides of the ride.
- The redesigned 2022 Lexus NX features a broad powertrain lineup, including a new plug-in hybrid model.
- The versions comprise gasoline NX250 and NX350 models and NX350h and NX450h+ hybrids.
- The new NX will land in the US market this fall.
What’s New For 2022 Lexus NX?
For 2022 Lexus NX redesign has taken place. This subcompact SUV is completely remodeled for the upcoming model year.
As per schedule, the vehicle will be available for sale in the US in the coming fall.
Lexus NX Pricing
As the exact price details are not disclosed by Lexus, so we have an estimation based on the changes and enhancements the vehicle has undergone for the 2022 model year.
We assume the 2022 Lexus NX price more than the 2021 model. The current model costs begin from $37,610 for the base model and go up to $46,910 for the 300h F SPORT Black Line configuration.
With more information at our hands, we will update the details here.
Engine, Performance & Transmission
Lexus has offered different engines with Lexus NX 2022. You are ought to get two gasoline-powered engines plus two different hybrid ones, out of which one is going to be a plug-in.
The 2022 NX is going to pose a bigger threat to its rival small luxury SUVs like BMW X1, Audi Q3, Mercedes-Benz GLA-class than its former launches.
- The NX350 is a non-hybrid trim that comes with a new 2.4 liter inline four-cylinder turbocharged engine that is capable to produce 275 horsepower. This is going to make it faster than its previous version.
- Lexus NX comes with eight-speed automatic transmission in all of its available versions.
- The NX450h is a plug-in hybrid model that comes with an all-wheel-drive system that is capable of charging 302 horsepower, making it surprisingly faster than the Toyota RAV4 Prime.
- Lexus has claimed that the plug-in model is bound to have an estimated electric driving range of 36 miles which is still lower than the RAV4 Prime’s estimate of 42 miles.
2022 Lexus NX Photos
New Lexus NX Exterior
2022 Lexus NX exterior is not much to talk about. Although the vehicle has been redesigned for 2022, there are no significant changes in its exterior design.
However, the new spindle grille design does give a refreshed outlook, and the ride seems better integrated than before.
To ensure the vehicle does catch attention, Lexus has scripted the brand name across the tailgate with a different font styling. You will not be seeing the oval “L” logo in the back anymore.
One of the biggest enhancements that Lexus cars 2022 has gone through is the interior. As there weren’t many changes in the exterior, so it was the safest assumption to go with.
- The cabins are redesigned with a much more modern look that holds classier materials.
- In the category of the luxury subcompact crossover segment, 2022 Lexus cars sure do provide more spacious cabins than its rivals.
- You will get roomier rear seats along with more cargo space.
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Heated Rear Seats
- Ambient Interior Lighting System
- Black Open-Pore Wood Trim
The new Lexus NX has undergone much technological enhancement as well. You get a new infotainment interface that is bound to make your journey better than ever.
- The old touchpad controller is removed.
- The new system uses a centrally mounted touchscreen with a few physical knobs.
- Although a 14-inch touchscreen is optional, you still get a 9.8-inch touchscreen as standard.
- Various climate controls are incorporated in the touchscreen.
The 2022 Lexus cars come with some of the worth mentioning safety and driving assistance features.
With the new 2022 Lexus NX, you get the following standard features on all models.
- Drive assistance feature
- Automated emergency brakes
- Lane departure
- Adaptive cruise control with curve speed management
- Lane-keeping assist
- Ongoing vehicle detection
- Automatic high beams
- Road sign assist
- The debut of a new Lexus safety suite referred to as Lexus Safety System+ 3.0
As the 2022 Lexus NX is new so it has not been evaluated by the NHTSA or IIHS yet. We will update you as soon as the ratings are out.
However, we are assuming that Lexus will aim for the same safety standards as it has last year with its 2021 Lexus NX.
This means as the 2021 Lexus NX got crushing five-star safety ratings from both NHTSA and IIHS, we can anticipate that the latest model will live up to the mark.
Warranty and Maintenance Coverage
Lexus is one of the most diligent automotive companies in the automobile industry. Unlike others, Lexus provides one of the most comprehensive protection packages.
Below are the prime benefits that you can expect on your purchase of 2022 Lexus cars:
- The limited warranty covers four years or 50,000 miles
- Powertrain warranty covers six years or 70,000 miles
- The hybrid component warranty covers 8 years or 100,000 miles
- Complimentary maintenance is covered for one year or 10,000 miles
For Further Details About
- Range, Charging, and Battery Life
- Fuel Economy and Real-World MPG
- Infotainment and Connectivity
- Safety and Driver-Assistance Features
- Warranty and Maintenance Coverage
Subscribe to our newsletter as soon as possible. We will update all the related details here as soon as they are disclosed related the Lexus NX 2022.
Top FAQs Related New Lexus NX 2022
When did the Lexus NX 2022 come out?
There is no official date released by Lexus for the release of their new 2022 Lexus cars. However, it is anticipated that the vehicle will either hit the market at the end of 2021 or the beginning of 2022.
Is Lexus RX or NX better?
In between Lexus RX & NX, Lexus NX is better. RX is somehow like the sister version of Lexus NX.
Is Lexus NX worth it?
YES. The 2021 Lexus NX is a good luxury compact sport utility vehicle. The two-row vehicle is all about space & comfort. The vehicle is loaded with premium materials, quiet cabins and provides a gentle ride.
These all features are what you will get in the upcoming 2022 Lexus NX, making it worth your time & money.
What is the best luxury Lexus SUV to buy?
Below we have a list of some of the best SUVs by Lexus that you can consider buying:
- 2019 Lexus RX
- 2019 Lexus LX
- 2019 Lexus UX 250h
- 2017 Lexus LX
- 2010 Lexus RX Hybrid
- 2008 Lexus GX 470
What will the 2022 Lexus NX look like?
The Lexus NX got a facelift for 2021 with significant changes. There are speculations that the model is redesigned for 2022, but we don’t see any significant changes to be done.
The 2021 Lexus NX hybrid gets a new Black Line model in its line-up. 18-inch dark sputter wheels, black leatherette seating, blue contrast stitching, unique floor mats made the vehicle more appealing.
So you can see all these features in the upcoming model as well, with maybe a few touch-ups.
Is Lexus more reliable than Toyota?
In present times all the cars are much more reliable than their former models. Toyota is one of the most reliable automobile brands in the world.
When it comes to reliability, Lexus is a reliable brand, plus it is owned by Toyota. But if you say Lexus is more reliable than Toyota, then maybe not. But Lexus is indeed one of the reliable luxury car brands in the USA market.
Is Lexus better than BMW?
Lexus and BMW are both luxury car brands. When compared, Lexus cars have marginally higher reliability & safety ratings than the BMW cars.
However, because of BMW’s superiority in lavish interiors, thrilling dynamics, and high-end designing, its cars are rated superior.