If you are planning to buy a new car or upgrade an existing one, know that you have plenty of options to buy since the market has many economic yet long-running models. Before you start searching for Maruti, you need to reconsider your options in Tata car models. It’s no surprise that Tata cars have evolved substantially over the period and are therefore matching the lead with Maruti to be your next car in 2022. According to Statista, In the year 2020 Tata car brand sold over 49 thousand units across India.
The recent launch by Tata, Tata Punch SUV has been ranked at the top for being the safest cars in the Indian market. It has secured a great score of 16.45 along with a five-star rating for offering enhanced adult occupant protection. Its safety is guaranteed and rated by the Global NCAP car safety agency, teamed up with a high rating of 40.891 points for offering superior child occupant protection.
You can have a look at Tata cars at Droom in new as well as second-hand categories to know available options within your budgets. This online car comparison portal has great listings for Tata cars, therefore the chances of materializing a deal are higher than you can expect.
Top 8 Reasons to Choose a Tata Car As Your First Car
Tata cars are searched widely by both buyers and sellers and their sales volume is turning high year on year. Tata, as a brand, has established and expanded its market worldwide for offering car models with revolutionized designs and upbeat safety features.
Listed below are the top 10 reasons why you must consider buying a Tata car next without worrying about the safety of your investment.
- Tata Cars are rated safe: Tata Nexon is the first Indian car that has secured a 5-star rating at the Global NCAP, which is a renowned crash testing and rating agency. Passed a series of predefined tests with flying colors, Tata cars have been renamed for being sturdy and robust cars. Even the oldest running models of Tata such as a Tata Safari can be seen in a good condition owing to its superior build quality.
- Tata is Indianised: It won’t be wrong to say that this brand stands for Vocal for Local. Tata Motors is a 100% national brand that has its entire research and development conducted in India. It was launched with its first indigenous passenger car in 1998 named Indica. Since then, it has not stopped experimenting on the technological front, all using Indian methods and means.
- Tata offers affordable cars: It is no news that Nano is the cheapest and most affordable car available in India. Tata Nano has priced as low as INR 1 lakh. Even Tata’s excellence in commercial vehicles reflects great quality and sturdiness which are at par with its passenger vehicles.
- Great styling: Tata cars look solid ye styled owing to their muscular and rigid looks. Their design reflects power, and the designs are undergoing great experimentation with succeeding models being launched in the market.
- Great comfort: Tata Cars owners admit to the fact that these cars are comfortable to ride. These are packed with the latest safety and comfort features which make these cars optimum when it comes to both performance and pricing.
- Carries a legacy (SUV): Tata has been in the market for over 75 years and has emerged as a key player in the automotive industry. It started its launch with a legendary SUV car, followed by the hit models Sumo, Safari, Harrier, and Hexa under the same category.
- Powerful engines: The new generation cars launched by Tata have powerful engines such as Dicor and Varicor that were launched with Revotron and Revotorq engines. Additionally, these Revotron turbocharged-petrol engines in Tata Nexon produce a power output of 118hp and churn out a peak torque of 170Nm.
- Future-ready cars: Tata is all out to explore EV cars such as Tigor, Nexon, and Tiago out of which Nexon is the most trusted EV in the market. It has already taken a front foot in the EV segment and is expanding its wings to take up the market.
The above mentioned are the top reasons that prove to choose a Tata car can be your best decision. Consider all the factors to make an informed buying decision.