No doubt, the demand for driving SUVs grew over the years. We are not surprised it has because the car offers spacious interiors, ample cargo space, and gliding suspension. Taking advantage of these features, Toyota released some of the best SUVs for all forms of driving. These are stylish, perform wonderfully, and will definitely turn your head 180 degrees.
The Best Toyota SUVs for Universal Driving
1. Toyota Sequoia
The 2020s is a good decade for Toyota with its best SUV for families. Toyota became the pioneer in the automotive industry with its Toyota Sequoia. Foremost, the SUV is perfect for attaching a camper to a boat. As a result, it is the go-to car for a memorable beach time or an extended summer vacation.
- Firstly, there is enough space in the trunk for your luggage as well as kids’ must-haves.
- Secondly, you can store all gear-related items for vacation activities.
- The Toyota Sequoia SUV is very popular among the suburbanites as it houses eight passengers.
- The SUV’s two capacity is 7,400 pounds.
- In addition, the SUV offers ample space behind each row for grownups to sit comfortably and rest their legs.
- Lastly, the engine drives at 13mpg with its 381hp engine in the city limits.
2. Toyota LandCruiser
The list of the best Toyota SUVs is incomplete without mentioning the Toyota LandCruiser. The SUV is described as an elegant and luxury off-road vehicle. The external SUV trimmings give it a modern look without coming as overbearing. In addition, its features include:
- A JBL surround system to play your favorite song or artist.
- Secondly, the leather, well-ventilated seats will keep your derriere warm and cozy on long drives.
- Thirdly, Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System accompanies the car to absorb the slightest impact. As a result, you glide on challenging terrain.
- the Toyota Land Cruiser houses eight people with significant leg space between each row.
3. Toyota C-HR
Don’t let the Toyota C-HR size fool you! It is small but comes with a standard gas tank and spacious interior. It is the perfect SUV for a small family or someone on a budget. Here is why you should consider buying it.
- The Toyota C-HR offers a turning radius system. As a result, it is an ideal car for city driving and guiding it through congested traffic.
- Secondly, the small SUV offers incredibly comfortable seating. It’s like sitting on a cloud! The passenger seats are very similar to Prius Camper.
- Thirdly, there are 37 cubic feet of space between the first and second row. You can easily install a toddler’s seat or take pets for a ride.
- In addition, the Toyota C-HR houses five passengers.
- Lastly, its fuel tank reads 27 mpg in city limits and 31 mpg on highways. Drive safely with its 144 horsepower engine.
4. Toyota 4Runner
You cannot go wrong with purchasing the Toyota 4Runner. It is the most complimentary car for the adventurous seeker and the traveler in you. 4Runner will take you smoothly through the mountain passes or the jagged forest terrains.
- Firstly, you will discover its engine under the hood. It is a 4.0-liter engine with V-6 technology, showcasing efficient consumption.
- Secondly, the construction securely adheres to the frame, resulting in prolonged use for a lifetime.
- Moreover, the 4Runner tows trailers, boats, and small campers. Its maximum capacity is up to 5000 pounds.
- The SUV has a very standard seating arrangement. Five people are seated in the front two rows. However, a third-row is created as necessary to increase the seating to seven people.
5. Toyota Highlander
The following mention our Toyota SUVs for all sorts of driving is a beast on any terrain. Its features are endless. However, don’t worry. We will simplify everything about the Toyota Highlander. Alright, let’s get to it!
- The 2020 Toyota Highlander offers the most legroom in all the SUV classes, with over 84 cubic feet behind the first row.
- Furthermore, the SUV welcomes eight passengers. You can easily go for a family trip or invite over extended relations for a quick ride.
- In addition, the ample space in the back is enough to carry two rounds of groceries or other luggage for a much-needed family vacation.
- Moreover, the SUV offers a maximum tow capacity of 3,500 lbs. alongside its 295 horsepower engine.
- Lastly, the 2020 Toyota Highlander is smooth sailing over mud, sand, rock, and snowy terrains.
6. Toyota RAV4
Regardless of its position on the list of the best Toyota SUVs for all kinds of driving, it is still a worthy mention than most. Toyota RAV4 comes with a stylish appearance with curves in all the right places. It was voted the best-selling car in the US, and here is why:
- The SUV comes with a 2.4-liter engine with inline-four cylinders.
- Secondly, the driving experience is amplified with its eight-speed shift automated transmission system which makes it even more reliable than its competitor.
- Moreover, the car houses 5 passengers with enough space between the first and second row to comfortably sit and enjoy the ride.
- The multiple trim levels provide a smooth ride on diverse terrains. It is the ideal SUV for rugged landscapes and off-road driving.
- Lastly, Toyota RAV4 offers a maximum tow capacity of 1500 pounds to take along mobile homes and additional storage space with you.
Which Toyota SUV caught your eye?
Over the previous years, Toyota has surfaced as a trusted and reliable car manufacturing band. Its growth and influence in the automotive industry are exemplary. In conclusion, you cannot go wrong with a Toyota SUV purchase with the aforementioned choices.